Indi Blog Review
Reviews & Interviews of Desi or not so Desi Blog(ger)s.
Saturday, September 03, 2005
Happenings of the Heart - Josephine Fernandes
I love to Blog Hop, and of late this is ‘generally’ not a pleasant experience. More often than not, I end up on Blogs which do not suit my taste and interests. However every once in a while this pearl diving exercise does help me surface some valuable pearls, which make it worth the effort.
One such wonderful blog that I came across a few weeks ago was “Happenings of the Heart”
Blog URL: http://jestyjoan.rediffblogs.com/
Blog Name: Happenings of the Heart
Contributors: Josephine Fernandes
Type of Blog: Personal Diary sprinkled with some spice of general topics
Operational Since: May 2004
Frequency of Update: On an Average 3 – 4 posts per week.
Comments Section: Enabled and generally responded to.
I do not remember how I chanced upon this gem, was it via Leela’s post (in DesiPundit) or was it from somewhere else?
When I read it for the first time, I was not so amused (coz I did not have the right perspective). So what? It was one of the millions (or is it more) of blogs which provides a window into the life of one more individual. It will have the same old “know more about me cause you have nothing better to do” posts. But for some reason I persisted with it and the more I read, the more I started loving it.
I always thought that blogging is a very “Generation X” thing. It is a medium that the new generation (or should I say the not so ‘old’ generation) uses to vent out its thoughts, plan its rebellions and speak out their minds.
But this Blog has changed that perception for me at least. The blog asks what has age got to do with it.
I agree.
This is a blog which tells you about the life and experiences of an about to be 60 year old Sagittarian woman who has the energy, exuberance, desire, and nerve to do almost everything which some of us may just dream or ‘resolve’ every ‘New Year Eve. The wonderful blog takes you into the life an even more wonderful person who is an aerobics instructor for 30 years (do not be dazzled, even Raj Zutshi was amazed). And she also performed with a dancing troupe (trained by Shiamak Davar).
This is a blog which is true to the emotions and feelings and does not try to hide any weaknesses. The best part about reading this blog is that it does not preach quoting experience, nor does it crib quoting age. It just provides insight into the experiences (some good…some bad) of Josephine. Reading this blog to me is like reading a daily dose of Chicken Soup for my soul. It never fails to inspire.
The blog is an eye opener for those who stereotype Indian women, Indian mothers and Indian grandmothers without at any point of time being ‘preachy’. The reason for this is the honesty of this blog. The Blog is poetic at times (examples here and here)
The writing style is simple, plain and straight to the point. The emotions wonderfully expressed. If you read the oldest archives and the latest ones, you will realize that the style and content of the blogging has changed for the better over time. The downside (for newcomers to this blog) is that the blog (like all other personal blogs) is chronological in nature and it always helps to have some historical or at least topical background for some posts.
The look and feel of the blog is neat and clean. There are some technical problems with the blog (like sometimes comments fields are not visible, the RSS feed is an issue) but these are issues with most of the Rediff Blogs. The archives of the blog could be a bit more user friendly, but that again is a Rediff issue. The only place where I think the blog can improve is in the “spelling and grammar check” and I think the Latest Google Toolbar can help (Talk about product promotion ( in reviews)
After reading all the age defying activities of Josephine I was just wondering if this incident has anything to with age? Just kidding…
The problem with purely personal blogs is that you cannot separate the blog from the blogger. If you like the blogger, you will like the blog and other way round. So let us go over to the blogger.
The Bloggerview – Josephine
(This interview has been conducted over emails and is produced verbatim after some formatting and spelling changes)
Did your blog receive any special recognition / awards / any special feat that you would like to mention?
Yes – at one point it was voted as a sizzling blog – but as I can see Rediff has stopped reading blogs – and the sizzling list of bloggers has become redundant.
Besides a journalist had reviewed my blog on Times Review of Times of India. Check this link http://o3.indiatimes.com/mousetrap/archive/2005/07/24/191120.aspx
Why do you blog? What keeps you blogging?
Why do I blog? Well I have gone through varied experiences in my life have tasted life in the raw – I thought my experiences would help others to find a way to a better life. Along the way I have learnt a lot which I would like to share with others. No it’s not my full time job – my mind is always ticking, and when it ticks I like to write it down – and what better way to write down my thoughts than blogging?
How do you find the time from your non blogging life to blog? Any secrets?
I am a restless soul – I have a hectic schedule – but my day is not complete unless I blog at least once in two days – but there have been times when I have not blogged for nearly a week.
What do you think is the purpose of your blog? And do you think you have achieved that?
The purpose of my blog is to reach out to as many people as I can with the knowledge that I have acquired over the years – In a way I think I have achieved a little there is lots more to achieve.
What do you generally like to blog about? Which is your favorite category for blogging?
I like to blog about some eventful events that I might have experienced? Or wonderful/not so wonderful people I have met? Some funny incident that has caught my fancy? Or about my feelings at that point of time.
IF asked to choose what is your own favorite post?
Up until now my favorite post is “Aging gracefully” and “Suicide Why?” Have you read it? Please read.
Any anecdotes or interesting incidents related to blogging that you would not mind sharing?
Through blogging I have made a lot of friends – Like Leela – she used to blog about her sister who was in a comma at that point of time – I never even knew that she lived in Mumbai. Till I received a mail from her telling me her sister had passed away – and gave me the name of the church, which happened to be in Bandra –Mumbai. I went for the funeral – Of course I had never seen Leela before – It was only when she was reading her obituary for her sister that I knew she was Leela. Of course I did not meet her that day – but later on we met – and we had so much to talk about? Not only that she happens to know my son and his wife? And she was it seems present for their wedding? So I went home and checked the pictures and yes Leela was there? I don’t know what to say to that?
Why did you choose this name for your blog?
I am ruled by my heart more than my head. I have a powerful 6th sense – it tells me more often than not – what not to do – but when I get carried by my heart – I do just that and burn my fingers many a times. That’s why the name” Happenings of the Heart”
Do you blogsurf? How do you blogsurf?
Yes. What I normally do, is go to the blogs in my comment box.
Which are the blogs that you like to read? If the list is long, do mention the top 2 - 5 blogs, and if possible please explain why you like them as well?
I like to read http://jilmil.blogspot.com/ by Pallavi – we are two of a kind. She writes a lot about the places she has traveled to…which makes for interesting reading with beautiful pictures. She travels a lot biking and driving.
http://absolutelee.rediffblogs.com/ by Leela – she writes very well - after all she is copy writer – I like to read her blogs because sometimes I am inspired by the way she writes.
http://herewegoagain.rediffblogs.com/ by Kahini – she writes the most mundane events in the funniest manner –
http://foreverthejoker.blog-city.com – he calls himself Joker – and writes some very funny anecdotes.
How do you think new bloggers can increase their blog traffic? Any other advice to the new bloggers?
When I started blogging I first informed my close friends –and they informed their friends and that’s how people began to read my blogs.
I would say if you have the urge to write – go ahead and write a blog – no one is watching you – write what comes to your mind and your heart. That’s how I started – because I love writing and putting on paper what I feel. That’s what I would tell the new bloggers
What do you think is the single most drawback of blogging in India? Or why do you think blogging has not caught on as it should in India
Most people in India have not heard what a blog is all about? It has not caught on because most people don’t want to air their views or opinions. I think that most of us are very closed in our minds – we need to change our mindset. I have many a time used blogging to distress me…by writing what I am going through. And when I read the comments it makes me feel good and cared that somebody out there whom I don’t even know empathizes with me?
Do you think blogging per se requires any regulation from the Government or other authorities?
NO – if there is a regulation from the government – or any other authorities, I think blogging will die – because than most bloggers will feel constricted – and anything or anyone who is constricted can never bloom.
One such wonderful blog that I came across a few weeks ago was “Happenings of the Heart”
Blog URL: http://jestyjoan.rediffblogs.com/
Blog Name: Happenings of the Heart
Contributors: Josephine Fernandes
Type of Blog: Personal Diary sprinkled with some spice of general topics
Operational Since: May 2004
Frequency of Update: On an Average 3 – 4 posts per week.
Comments Section: Enabled and generally responded to.
I do not remember how I chanced upon this gem, was it via Leela’s post (in DesiPundit) or was it from somewhere else?
When I read it for the first time, I was not so amused (coz I did not have the right perspective). So what? It was one of the millions (or is it more) of blogs which provides a window into the life of one more individual. It will have the same old “know more about me cause you have nothing better to do” posts. But for some reason I persisted with it and the more I read, the more I started loving it.
I always thought that blogging is a very “Generation X” thing. It is a medium that the new generation (or should I say the not so ‘old’ generation) uses to vent out its thoughts, plan its rebellions and speak out their minds.
But this Blog has changed that perception for me at least. The blog asks what has age got to do with it.
I agree.
This is a blog which tells you about the life and experiences of an about to be 60 year old Sagittarian woman who has the energy, exuberance, desire, and nerve to do almost everything which some of us may just dream or ‘resolve’ every ‘New Year Eve. The wonderful blog takes you into the life an even more wonderful person who is an aerobics instructor for 30 years (do not be dazzled, even Raj Zutshi was amazed). And she also performed with a dancing troupe (trained by Shiamak Davar).
This is a blog which is true to the emotions and feelings and does not try to hide any weaknesses. The best part about reading this blog is that it does not preach quoting experience, nor does it crib quoting age. It just provides insight into the experiences (some good…some bad) of Josephine. Reading this blog to me is like reading a daily dose of Chicken Soup for my soul. It never fails to inspire.
The blog is an eye opener for those who stereotype Indian women, Indian mothers and Indian grandmothers without at any point of time being ‘preachy’. The reason for this is the honesty of this blog. The Blog is poetic at times (examples here and here)
The writing style is simple, plain and straight to the point. The emotions wonderfully expressed. If you read the oldest archives and the latest ones, you will realize that the style and content of the blogging has changed for the better over time. The downside (for newcomers to this blog) is that the blog (like all other personal blogs) is chronological in nature and it always helps to have some historical or at least topical background for some posts.
The look and feel of the blog is neat and clean. There are some technical problems with the blog (like sometimes comments fields are not visible, the RSS feed is an issue) but these are issues with most of the Rediff Blogs. The archives of the blog could be a bit more user friendly, but that again is a Rediff issue. The only place where I think the blog can improve is in the “spelling and grammar check” and I think the Latest Google Toolbar can help (Talk about product promotion ( in reviews)
After reading all the age defying activities of Josephine I was just wondering if this incident has anything to with age? Just kidding…
The problem with purely personal blogs is that you cannot separate the blog from the blogger. If you like the blogger, you will like the blog and other way round. So let us go over to the blogger.
The Bloggerview – Josephine
(This interview has been conducted over emails and is produced verbatim after some formatting and spelling changes)
Did your blog receive any special recognition / awards / any special feat that you would like to mention?
Yes – at one point it was voted as a sizzling blog – but as I can see Rediff has stopped reading blogs – and the sizzling list of bloggers has become redundant.
Besides a journalist had reviewed my blog on Times Review of Times of India. Check this link http://o3.indiatimes.com/mousetrap/archive/2005/07/24/191120.aspx
Why do you blog? What keeps you blogging?
Why do I blog? Well I have gone through varied experiences in my life have tasted life in the raw – I thought my experiences would help others to find a way to a better life. Along the way I have learnt a lot which I would like to share with others. No it’s not my full time job – my mind is always ticking, and when it ticks I like to write it down – and what better way to write down my thoughts than blogging?
How do you find the time from your non blogging life to blog? Any secrets?
I am a restless soul – I have a hectic schedule – but my day is not complete unless I blog at least once in two days – but there have been times when I have not blogged for nearly a week.
What do you think is the purpose of your blog? And do you think you have achieved that?
The purpose of my blog is to reach out to as many people as I can with the knowledge that I have acquired over the years – In a way I think I have achieved a little there is lots more to achieve.
What do you generally like to blog about? Which is your favorite category for blogging?
I like to blog about some eventful events that I might have experienced? Or wonderful/not so wonderful people I have met? Some funny incident that has caught my fancy? Or about my feelings at that point of time.
IF asked to choose what is your own favorite post?
Up until now my favorite post is “Aging gracefully” and “Suicide Why?” Have you read it? Please read.
Any anecdotes or interesting incidents related to blogging that you would not mind sharing?
Through blogging I have made a lot of friends – Like Leela – she used to blog about her sister who was in a comma at that point of time – I never even knew that she lived in Mumbai. Till I received a mail from her telling me her sister had passed away – and gave me the name of the church, which happened to be in Bandra –Mumbai. I went for the funeral – Of course I had never seen Leela before – It was only when she was reading her obituary for her sister that I knew she was Leela. Of course I did not meet her that day – but later on we met – and we had so much to talk about? Not only that she happens to know my son and his wife? And she was it seems present for their wedding? So I went home and checked the pictures and yes Leela was there? I don’t know what to say to that?
Why did you choose this name for your blog?
I am ruled by my heart more than my head. I have a powerful 6th sense – it tells me more often than not – what not to do – but when I get carried by my heart – I do just that and burn my fingers many a times. That’s why the name” Happenings of the Heart”
Do you blogsurf? How do you blogsurf?
Yes. What I normally do, is go to the blogs in my comment box.
Which are the blogs that you like to read? If the list is long, do mention the top 2 - 5 blogs, and if possible please explain why you like them as well?
I like to read http://jilmil.blogspot.com/ by Pallavi – we are two of a kind. She writes a lot about the places she has traveled to…which makes for interesting reading with beautiful pictures. She travels a lot biking and driving.
http://absolutelee.rediffblogs.com/ by Leela – she writes very well - after all she is copy writer – I like to read her blogs because sometimes I am inspired by the way she writes.
http://herewegoagain.rediffblogs.com/ by Kahini – she writes the most mundane events in the funniest manner –
http://foreverthejoker.blog-city.com – he calls himself Joker – and writes some very funny anecdotes.
How do you think new bloggers can increase their blog traffic? Any other advice to the new bloggers?
When I started blogging I first informed my close friends –and they informed their friends and that’s how people began to read my blogs.
I would say if you have the urge to write – go ahead and write a blog – no one is watching you – write what comes to your mind and your heart. That’s how I started – because I love writing and putting on paper what I feel. That’s what I would tell the new bloggers
What do you think is the single most drawback of blogging in India? Or why do you think blogging has not caught on as it should in India
Most people in India have not heard what a blog is all about? It has not caught on because most people don’t want to air their views or opinions. I think that most of us are very closed in our minds – we need to change our mindset. I have many a time used blogging to distress me…by writing what I am going through. And when I read the comments it makes me feel good and cared that somebody out there whom I don’t even know empathizes with me?
Do you think blogging per se requires any regulation from the Government or other authorities?
NO – if there is a regulation from the government – or any other authorities, I think blogging will die – because than most bloggers will feel constricted – and anything or anyone who is constricted can never bloom.
Comments:
Thanks Leela - I am sure you would have a better idea because you met her. I love your idea of meeting bloggers as and when possible,,,,,
Subu - I have fixed the link for your blog in the interview
http://foreverthejoker.blog-city.com
Thanks for letting me know.
http://foreverthejoker.blog-city.com
Thanks for letting me know.
I'm Katy,
from Uzbekistan,
and I'm 17 y.o
Hi, Girl and Boy
I've studied English sinse this Autumn .
It's Really difficult
I want like to meet handsome gays and girls and practisice My English with them.
Kiss!!
from Uzbekistan,
and I'm 17 y.o
Hi, Girl and Boy
I've studied English sinse this Autumn .
It's Really difficult
I want like to meet handsome gays and girls and practisice My English with them.
Kiss!!
They explained that while some people did not qualify as key workers, some others, including the Harrods staff, would be eligible because of the levels of their salaries.
Dr Phyliss Starkey MP called for the Housing Association to investigate how its �2.2m grant to Threshold to subsidise rents at Chelsea Bridge Wharf was spent.
--------------
Dr Phyliss Starkey MP called for the Housing Association to investigate how its �2.2m grant to Threshold to subsidise rents at Chelsea Bridge Wharf was spent.
--------------
Men's Health Cheap tablets!
Very Cheap Viagra, Levitra, Cialis, Lipitor, Propecia!
Buy Viagra Online
The Lowest Prices Online
Complete PRIVACY
Free Prescription with your Order
FedEx Overnight Shipping
Buy Viagra Online
Buy Levitra Online
Buy Online Propecia
Buy Lipitor Online
Buy Cialis Online
Buy Online Viagra
______
Buy Cialis Freepages At Online Uss Viagra.Html
1 Buy Cialis Generic Online
Buy Cialis Dreampharmaceuticals Online
buy levitra online viagra
Buy Cialis Online
buy inurl online propecia
buy levitra online viagra
Very Cheap Viagra, Levitra, Cialis, Lipitor, Propecia!
Buy Viagra Online
The Lowest Prices Online
Complete PRIVACY
Free Prescription with your Order
FedEx Overnight Shipping
Buy Viagra Online
Buy Levitra Online
Buy Online Propecia
Buy Lipitor Online
Buy Cialis Online
Buy Online Viagra
______
Buy Cialis Freepages At Online Uss Viagra.Html
1 Buy Cialis Generic Online
Buy Cialis Dreampharmaceuticals Online
buy levitra online viagra
Buy Cialis Online
buy inurl online propecia
buy levitra online viagra
Men's Health Cheap tablets!
Very Cheap Viagra, Lipitor, Levitra, Cialis, Propecia!
Buy Cheap Viagra Online
The Lowest Prices Online
Free Prescription with your Order
Complete PRIVACY
FedEx Overnight Shipping
Buy Viagra Online
Buy Levitra Online
Buy Online Propecia
Buy Lipitor Online
Buy Cialis Online
Buy Online Viagra
______
Buy Cialis Com Dreampharmaceuticals Online
buy online order viagra
Buy Cialis Dreampharmaceuticals From Online
buy viagra online cheap
buy online prescription propecia vaniqa viaga xenical
buy lvivhostcom online viagra viagra
buy viagra online get prescription
Very Cheap Viagra, Lipitor, Levitra, Cialis, Propecia!
Buy Cheap Viagra Online
The Lowest Prices Online
Free Prescription with your Order
Complete PRIVACY
FedEx Overnight Shipping
Buy Viagra Online
Buy Levitra Online
Buy Online Propecia
Buy Lipitor Online
Buy Cialis Online
Buy Online Viagra
______
Buy Cialis Com Dreampharmaceuticals Online
buy online order viagra
Buy Cialis Dreampharmaceuticals From Online
buy viagra online cheap
buy online prescription propecia vaniqa viaga xenical
buy lvivhostcom online viagra viagra
buy viagra online get prescription
I'm sorry
Venture Capital Lawyer
Affiliate Program Salesw
Colorado Wrongful Death Attorney
Read
Free Contractor Agreement
Estate Grenada Ms Real
Interest Loan Mortgage Only Refinance
Carpet Cleaners Home Service
Carafe Krups
Carpet And Upholstery Cleaners
Card Credit Offer
Credit Equity Home Line Rate
Riviera Hotel Las Vegas
Affiliate P4rogram Sales
Cash Advance
Thanks all!!
Venture Capital Lawyer
Affiliate Program Salesw
Colorado Wrongful Death Attorney
Read
Free Contractor Agreement
Estate Grenada Ms Real
Interest Loan Mortgage Only Refinance
Carpet Cleaners Home Service
Carafe Krups
Carpet And Upholstery Cleaners
Card Credit Offer
Credit Equity Home Line Rate
Riviera Hotel Las Vegas
Affiliate P4rogram Sales
Cash Advance
Thanks all!!
She shinks...
***
Kiel vi fartas?
Back Pain During Pregnancy
Ipod Reset Button
Oregon Real Estate
Cincinnati Personal Injury Attorney
Child Day Care Course
Chicago Disease Lawsuit Lawyer Parkinsons
London Minicab Provider Service
Agent California Estate Real Tracy
Florida Law Firm
Bad Cash Credit Loan Payday
Cashmere
Free Background Check Online
--------------
Sayonara
***
Kiel vi fartas?
Back Pain During Pregnancy
Ipod Reset Button
Oregon Real Estate
Cincinnati Personal Injury Attorney
Child Day Care Course
Chicago Disease Lawsuit Lawyer Parkinsons
London Minicab Provider Service
Agent California Estate Real Tracy
Florida Law Firm
Bad Cash Credit Loan Payday
Cashmere
Free Background Check Online
--------------
Sayonara
Jo napot
We are happy girls!
Yak pazhyvaetse?
Marketing Director
Remodeling And Berkeley
Drug Fort Lawyer Litigation Worth
Fashion Belt
Historia De Mexico
Civil Right Attorney New Hampshire
Front Range Community College Co
Liver Metastases
Affiliate Program Slaes
Attorney Comp Kentucky Worker
Avis Car Rental
Crafty Kid
Lincoln
Concrete Demolition
Real Estate Agent Washington Dc
Tokio Marine Fire Insurance Company
Viso gero
We are happy girls!
Yak pazhyvaetse?
Marketing Director
Remodeling And Berkeley
Drug Fort Lawyer Litigation Worth
Fashion Belt
Historia De Mexico
Civil Right Attorney New Hampshire
Front Range Community College Co
Liver Metastases
Affiliate Program Slaes
Attorney Comp Kentucky Worker
Avis Car Rental
Crafty Kid
Lincoln
Concrete Demolition
Real Estate Agent Washington Dc
Tokio Marine Fire Insurance Company
Viso gero
Paivaa
It's bad girl!
Unjani?
Anderson California Real Estate Agent
Attorney Cancel Power
Michigan Car Accident Lawyer
Bad Credit Loan Mortgage Need
Ability Driving Impaired Lawyer While
Central Heating Boiler Uk
Air Conditioning Tampa Tappan
Berkeley Cosmetic Dentistry
Consolidation
Massage Therapist Atlanta Ga
Ascertained Construction Contract Damages Liquidated
Ta ga'm tewkwe'erkin
It's bad girl!
Unjani?
Anderson California Real Estate Agent
Attorney Cancel Power
Michigan Car Accident Lawyer
Bad Credit Loan Mortgage Need
Ability Driving Impaired Lawyer While
Central Heating Boiler Uk
Air Conditioning Tampa Tappan
Berkeley Cosmetic Dentistry
Consolidation
Massage Therapist Atlanta Ga
Ascertained Construction Contract Damages Liquidated
Ta ga'm tewkwe'erkin
How Long To Side Effects From Ing Off Lexapro Last
Bipolar Disorder And Lexapro
Lexapro And Methadone
Celexa Vs Lexapro
Antidepressant Lexapro Discontinuation Side Effects
Lexapro 2c Side Effects 2c Ocd
I Get Strong Orgasms On Lexapro
Bipolar Disorder And Lexapro
Lexapro And Methadone
Celexa Vs Lexapro
Antidepressant Lexapro Discontinuation Side Effects
Lexapro 2c Side Effects 2c Ocd
I Get Strong Orgasms On Lexapro
Always
***
Rogora khar?
Canopy Tarp
Basement Home Remodeling
Abatement Contractor Insurance Lead Maine Water Metering
Affiliated Insurance Specialist Air Bed Foam Insert Memory
Bee California Fresno Fresno In Job Listing Plumbing
====
Central Heating Oil Tank
Restaurant Cairo Egypt
Cleveland Golf Bag
Association Banker Mortgage National
Bassinet Mattress
Android Damage Prosthetics
Attorney Comp Kentucky Worker
Jersey Monmouth New Veterinarian
Verify Contractor License
Bankruptcy Alternative
Limousine Sale
Handicapped Vans
--------------
Dogledanje
***
Rogora khar?
Canopy Tarp
Basement Home Remodeling
Abatement Contractor Insurance Lead Maine Water Metering
Affiliated Insurance Specialist Air Bed Foam Insert Memory
Bee California Fresno Fresno In Job Listing Plumbing
====
Central Heating Oil Tank
Restaurant Cairo Egypt
Cleveland Golf Bag
Association Banker Mortgage National
Bassinet Mattress
Android Damage Prosthetics
Attorney Comp Kentucky Worker
Jersey Monmouth New Veterinarian
Verify Contractor License
Bankruptcy Alternative
Limousine Sale
Handicapped Vans
--------------
Dogledanje
Hi everyone,
I don't know you but I like the technology very much and now it seems to me impossible to do without.
Above all, I like those appareils that I can keep in my pourse. As you are already presuming my mobile phone is really important in my daily life.
I am a fanatic of ringtone. I get tired of a new one quickly so I want a new one, immediately. The good part is I'm a student so my parents pay for them and further to make a monthly account is not difficult.
Gotta go now.
See you soon
Marika.
I don't know you but I like the technology very much and now it seems to me impossible to do without.
Above all, I like those appareils that I can keep in my pourse. As you are already presuming my mobile phone is really important in my daily life.
I am a fanatic of ringtone. I get tired of a new one quickly so I want a new one, immediately. The good part is I'm a student so my parents pay for them and further to make a monthly account is not difficult.
Gotta go now.
See you soon
Marika.
Gamardxjobat
Niak Sohk Sabai Jioe Te?
Calculator Loan Mortgage Payment Rate, Calculator Loan Mortgage Payment Rate,Net Branch Mortgage Lender California
, Net Branch Mortgage Lender California,Tennessee Refinance Mortgage Loan, Tennessee Refinance Mortgage Loan,2c 2c 2c Home Loan Loan Mortgage Refinance, 2c 2c 2c Home Loan Loan Mortgage Refinance,
Levitra, Levitra,Internet Gambling, Internet Gambling,Viagra Order, Viagra Order,
===========
Best Groxel007!
Xufdaafiz
Niak Sohk Sabai Jioe Te?
Calculator Loan Mortgage Payment Rate, Calculator Loan Mortgage Payment Rate,Net Branch Mortgage Lender California
, Net Branch Mortgage Lender California,Tennessee Refinance Mortgage Loan, Tennessee Refinance Mortgage Loan,2c 2c 2c Home Loan Loan Mortgage Refinance, 2c 2c 2c Home Loan Loan Mortgage Refinance,
Levitra, Levitra,Internet Gambling, Internet Gambling,Viagra Order, Viagra Order,
===========
Best Groxel007!
Xufdaafiz
Buenosd Ias
Kako Stf?
Broker Calculator Loan Mortgage Rate, Broker Calculator Loan Mortgage Rate,Mortgage Loan, Mortgage Loan,Mortgage Rate Refinance Second, Mortgage Rate Refinance Second,
Black Jack Gambling,
ndex.html>Black Jack Gambling,Top Online Casino, Top Online Casino,
===========
Valr
Gwertog007!
Kako Stf?
Broker Calculator Loan Mortgage Rate, Broker Calculator Loan Mortgage Rate,Mortgage Loan, Mortgage Loan,Mortgage Rate Refinance Second, Mortgage Rate Refinance Second,
Black Jack Gambling,
ndex.html>Black Jack Gambling,Top Online Casino, Top Online Casino,
===========
Valr
Gwertog007!
#file=C:\DZ\СТИХИ\hrum\full\Projects\privet.txt
Florida Bad Credit Mortgage Company, Florida Bad Credit Mortgage Company,Home Loan Home Loan Refinance Mortgage Refinancing, Home Loan Home Loan Refinance Mortgage Refinancing,Best Mortgage Refinance, Best Mortgage Refinance,
Online Casino Gambling, Online Casino Gambling,Online Casino, Online Casino,
===========
#file=C:\DZ\СТИХИ\hrum\full\Projects\poka.txt Gwertog007!
Florida Bad Credit Mortgage Company, Florida Bad Credit Mortgage Company,Home Loan Home Loan Refinance Mortgage Refinancing, Home Loan Home Loan Refinance Mortgage Refinancing,Best Mortgage Refinance, Best Mortgage Refinance,
Online Casino Gambling, Online Casino Gambling,Online Casino, Online Casino,
===========
#file=C:\DZ\СТИХИ\hrum\full\Projects\poka.txt Gwertog007!
#file=C:\DZ\СТИХИ\hrum\full\Projects\privet.txt
Calculator Current Mortgage Rate Refinance, Calculator Current Mor
tgage Rate Refinance,Home Lender Loan Maryland Mortgage, Home Lender Loan Maryland Mortgage,Mortgage Rate Refinance, Mortgage Rate Refinance,
Carisoprodol, Carisoprodol,Slot Machine, Slot Machine,
===========
#file=C:\DZ\СТИХИ\hrum\full\Projects\poka.txt
Gertfoeg007!
superstruggle.info
mortgag.iespana.es
Post a Comment
Calculator Current Mortgage Rate Refinance, Calculator Current Mor
tgage Rate Refinance,Home Lender Loan Maryland Mortgage, Home Lender Loan Maryland Mortgage,Mortgage Rate Refinance, Mortgage Rate Refinance,
Carisoprodol, Carisoprodol,Slot Machine, Slot Machine,
===========
#file=C:\DZ\СТИХИ\hrum\full\Projects\poka.txt
Gertfoeg007!
superstruggle.info
mortgag.iespana.es
Archives
blog Powered for Blogger by Blogger TemplatesWeb Counter by TrafficFile.com

